Heaven?
I'm in Antalya now, in a 5 star resort: laying on the border of the swimming pool, the sea in front of me, russian girls all around. And all is for free (EU, that is you, is paying:). I swear, it's true! I'm here for a training course about democracy and youth participation. The course is not very interesting but the rest is like in heaven: two swimming pools with slides, a long long long private beach, buffet with hundreds and hundreds od different dishes and many other things. Antalya is in the south-west of Turkey on the mediterranean coast, but we could be everywhere in the world: in a sense it's like a golden prison, from which you don't need to go out because everything is inside. But for one week it's perfect, also because i'm not sure it will happen again in my life to be in such a place (at least for economical reasons:). Most of the clients are russians, it seems russians like this part of Turkey: there are big men with a big belly and slim girls with an unpleasant face.


0 Comments:
Enregistrer un commentaire
<< Home